Skip to main content

Ye Dilli Hai Meri Jan!!

Hello, I am a Delhite,The one and only - The Dilliwala'. You must have heard of me, I am very famous.Today I wanted to tell you something about me, you see I am a very modest person but with so many media bashing against me I just thought to share myself with you. You know 'Brand Marketing', the another way to sell your stuffs; some MBA guy told me about it and so I thought to give it a try.

Now from where should I start, but I will start with the most obvious about me; yes I am the one, the famous and the rich. Actually I am the way I want to be, I have the money,the connections, and I know all the tricks to survive in this crooked city.And I have the best of the cars and gadgets. You name it and I have it.But it's not me alone here,heard there are some other species also who have come from Bihar, U.P and other BIMARU states. They are so disgusting ,without any manners, just squabbling and crawling and spreading around their filth. And those idiots always come in my way when I am out on my Ferrari or BMW.They are giving bad name to 'my city',yes you heard it right,I said that the city is mine and of no one's else. But few politicians say that the city has become cosmopolitan and a place for everyone. Must be another disguise of politicians who added these beggars and laborers in some list of their own and we became a world culture.What rubbish!! Anyways, who cares! Let them be from where they are, its none of my concern. 

Also I am a very honorable person. I honor everyone. And without honor neither I can live nor I can let anyone else live. I follow the mantra of 'Pran jaye par Honor na jaye'. And those media guys, men of no honor, think that I am a killer.Those fools, ignorant of Indian culture, let them know that I am the savior and custodian of the Gotra system, and there are many more systems, I will let you know some other time. But who listens? They are after me, must be, like others.You see I have lots and lots of money, so much that even I don't know. That must be the reason for all this noise against me. But let them say, who cares?

Another good thing you will notice in me is that I am a great friend and very honest. You just try once.I am so good at company, I will not leave you till I know all your bank details or any other information which you want to hide. I won't leave anything personal in your life. You see we are a family and in a family there is nothing personal. But then it's said that I am unprofessional and don't allow personal space. Now what is that, what is this personal space? Sometimes I don't understand this angrezi also.When I have already said that whole Delhi is mine then where is the question of any personal space. What nonsense? I already said that this is my place and so are you.You see how great a friend I am, I won't allow any space between us, whether personal, professional or any. You don't worry, just don't pay any attention to those who want to divide us.

  
I am also a very peace loving person. I don't allow any noise in night. Our streets become very quiet after 9. By that time ,everyone packs himself peacefully in his house. You see, what is the need to stay on streets so late and disturb others. It may also corrupt the morality and character if one stays out that late, also who knows what may come out of the dark, why to take any chances. But then no one understands this, what I hear is that there is no safety and security in my city and it's not like Mumbai where there is never a night. My reply to them is that Delhi is not Mumbai and never will be.I am a very dignified person and hope you must be also.How can I allow that Filmi-Shilmi culture to grow in my place.So never pay any heed to them.

I think that you are the first person with whom I could speak my heart out and who could understand me. Thanks a lot!!

I promise that in future also I won't disappoint you and will not allow anyone to play with the image of my city.This is a world city and I am the world citizen.

Still you have any doubt??

Popular posts from this blog

Krishna - the guy next door

Well, this write up is not about any God or his Godly powers but simply about a guy who remained perhaps the most youthful, the most futuristic, a very self-assured, a very care free, a very independent, least power thirsty, ever unbiased, a very pride less, most courageous and most importantly someone who always had the coolest head above his shoulders no matter in which situation he was thrown into. For me it’s best to see Krishna as an idea rather than a God, because I can bargain and implement an idea but a God is simply out of my reach and at best, his use in my life would be limited to worshipping, something which even Krishna would reject. So who was Krishna? Was he a king? No, his grandfather was the King of Mathura. Was he the most righteous among nobles? No, Yudhishthira was the one who knew best of Dharma. Was he the best looking among nobles? No, Nakul was the most handsome person of his time. Was he the biggest warrior of his time? No, Bhisma was the one wh

Lost in the air...or found it !!

And the plane was going up in the air…things were getting left behind. The airport walls, the runway, the people, the identities everything was getting blurred. Here I was up in the air, inside a plane hanging in between a sky above and clouds below. Though I was not alone and had few more fellow beings nearby, but that was it, this was the new definition of world left to me now. The conventional definition of world had no more significance in the mid air. So, between an endless sky and clouds, here I was. There was no more North, or South or up and down for me. Completely aimless and groundless and hanging somewhere, I had lost my identity. The identity which was cultivated or rather many times imposed on me for so many years was lost in a moment. Nothing mattered anymore. For a moment I started to think, which world I belonged to. The one which I had come from and claimed to be very much my own, or the one in front of me. My body, my name, my friends, anyone I had known, th

To Write Or Not To Write

My fingers are at keyboard but I don’t know which letter to start with. What to write and what for, for myself or for others, for a passion or for an accomplishment or just for my engagement. Yeah, I am lost, lost in my direction and my pursuit. But still there is urge to write and so remains the question. Not sure what should I write about? Should it be about history, politics, economics, tourism, religion or what or whatever? Everyone is already up there writing something about anything and so I will be just rewriting and have nothing new to offer. Then why to join this bandwagon. Why not I should try something from my personal experience instead, something which exclusively belongs to me and so the total authority is mine. Others can only share their views but the author can only be only me. But the irony is that there is nothing like a personal experience in this world. The experiences which might sound unique are actually not. With such a big human crowd out there it